Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Butterscotch cookies!

COOKIES. That is all. 
Current status: food coma.
Went to Espetus tonight for dinner, which is a Brazilian all-you-can-eat restaurant. They will bring you delicious cuts of meats until you tell them stop, on top of a wide spread of salads and other great appetizers. I definitely ate more than my fair share and consequently, am in a semi-conscious state right now....

I still managed to bake cookies when I got home though - a simple recipe this time of butterscotch cookies (with the leftover butterscotch chips from last week's brownie bars). That did use up all my energy however, so this blog post will be very short.

The recipe is here - I basically just halved the recipe and ended up with about 2 dozen cookies on the small side - perfect for sharing!

Here's to a more lively blog post next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback? Questions? Comment!